Monday, October 1, 2012


¡QUÉ HORROR! 2012
The Preliminaries

And here we are, that time of year once more…
Right up front, I’m going to say that this year, there are nineteen titles that are on the final list, and four runners-up in one category; we hit nineteen because there were ties in five categories, one of those ties, a threeway.

So you’ll note that I’ve continued to stick to the “category” system, so as not to clutter up the list with zombie films or found footage films.
And besides, as I’ve said before, the more films that get mentioned here, the more excellent horror cinema gets recognized, and that’s always a win-win.

Following the main list, I’ll be doing a rundown of the titles that I watched over the past year that I felt deserved some ¡Qué Horror! love, but I just didn’t get the chance to write about in their own Candidate posts…
And so, without further ado...

No comments: