Thursday, December 31, 2020

 TRESE: BLOODLINES Volume 1


TRESE: BLOODLINES Volume 1 is now available to order on Shopee.

I had originally intended to make that announcement in a new Out of the Gutter post where I was going to talk a bit more about one of my contributions, but alas, some Personal Life Upheaval stuff raging, so I'll try and get around to that particular OotG at some point.

For now, my contributions are as follows:


The Fr. Matthias Trese case, “That Kind of Hunger” (art by the mighty fine Brian Balondo) and



the Fr. Trese and Dakila Deviation, “Iunctura” (AKA DEVIATIONS Issue 1; art by the mighty fine Marvin del Mundo).

If "Iunctura" makes you want to see more Dakila (and I really hope it does), then kindly click on down to the Indies section of the Avenida website, where you'll find these 'Verse goodies...
Support independently published local comics!

In the meantime, let's continue to trudge through this liminal space, leaving the massive dumpster fire that was TFNY 2020...


Hopefully, 2021 will be kinder to the human race...


With that said:

 

Stay safe.

Stay sane.

 

you can’t drink just six,

 

Dave


No comments: