Sunday, November 18, 2018

2018 NOVEMBER KOMIKON POST-KON POST


Another November Komikon in the rearview mirror, and, for all you mighty fine folk who dropped by on Day 1, let me extend my thanx for your support.
I hope you enjoy your comic purchases and freebies.

And for all you mighty fine folk who passed by on Day 2 to find me MIA, I extend my sincerest apologies.
I am so, so, SO sorry I wasn't in attendance on Day 2.
I'll spare you the details, but I had a fall Saturday night after NovKon Day 1 wrapped up, so my left knee and foot got banged up and swollen, so I couldn't attend Day 2, as much as I really wanted to.
I'm still recovering and need to ensure that all the injuries are healing properly, so I also need to keep this short.

Once again, SO sorry to anyone who passed by on Day 2.
Rest assured, I fully intend to resume all the discounts and freebies at the next Komikon (since there are still freebie supplies left over), so we can think of the next Komikon as a delayed NovKon 2018 Day 2...

Also, for any artists who might have dropped by on Day 2 in regards to the ARTIST ALERT, another round of apologies.
You can still email us at verse.comics@gmail.com. (Subject Heading: ARTIST ALERT)
As I've said before, we really would love to hear from you.

Okay, so I'll need to leave it at that for now.
Again, thanx to everyone who dropped by on Day 1, and apologies to everyone who might have dropped by on Day 2.
(Also, HUGE thanx to Nida and the Visprint Crew, particularly for having to deal with my Day 2 absence, and to Ace, who tried, but work got in the way...)

Hope to see all you mighty fine folk at the next Komikon, and please, continue to support local comic book writers and artists!

you can’t drink just six,

Dave

No comments: